Bud Fuddlacker

Default Criollo cocoa powder?

It could be just a difference in the transliteration of the word. That's
why the same Japanese (or whatever) word can be translated into different
English spellings, because it's an English approximation for the "foreign"
word. "Griollo" may simply be how some people hear it when "criollo" is
pronounced - especially the French (Valrhona is a French company) with the
unique sounds of their language...