Lewis Perin

"Dan S" > writes:

> Our "fortuitous" encounter reminds me of that song from long ago, how
> did it go again... oh yeah, "it's a small world afterall". I recently
> found this Google group

Sorry, but this isn't a Google group. It isn't a Yahoo group either,
nor a Microsoft group. It's a Usenet group, and it doesn't belong to
anyone, which is one of the reasons some of us like it. Google
provides a nice service in archiving Usenet, and it might work well as
a means of reading and posting - I haven't tried it for that - but
Google doesn't own Usenet.

> (I know I know where the hell I have I been) of fellow tea drinkers
> and I must say that its been an enjoyable experience (goes great
> with some tea.. ahem.. no pun intended). I completely agree with
> your take on teapots. Sometimes I wonder where these people get
> their inspiration. I guess it all boils down to artisans wanting
> and needing to make money. Regardless of the awful teapot designs
> these days, they do seem to appeal to most people. Maybe we're just
> "old school" in our thinking.

Speaking of "old school", Usenet is old indeed; it antedates the World
Wide Web. So welcome to our old school!

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /