Michael Plant

Dan 5/26/05

http://www.silkroadtrade.com/teapots.htm
> http://stores.ebay.com/silkroadtrade <-- better
> selection
>
> If you do decide to make a purchase but don't have an eBay account, no
> worries. Just contact me through e-mail and we can do business that
> way.
>
> Best wishes,
> Dan
>
> SORRY EVERYONE. I don't mean to spam. Just that I couldn't reach
> Alaric at his regular e-mail address. Thanks in advance for the
> understanding.

Dan,

No apology required. We'll just consider this fortuitous and informational.

I had bought several pots from Dan. They are slip molded, well made,
eggshell thin, and wonderful for the Dan Congs of Phoenix Mountain. They are
also growing quite beautiful over time. Personally, I like the simplest most
classic designs; I don't like the modern geometric and animalmorphic types.
That's just my taste. These fancy ass pots seem to have become the norm
among the "masters" of late, probably following the market. Dan, what's your
opinion of this?

Michael