Mike Avery

Dave Bell wrote:

>On Mon, 23 May 2005, Mike Avery wrote:
>

>>Dave Bell wrote:
>>

>>>I can tolerate wheat a little better than corn, but try to avoid it.
>>>This small amount would probably be OK, though.
>>>

>>Usually the English muffins are made of wheat. A little more or less on
>>the baking surface shouldn't make any real difference.
>>
>>Mike
>>

>Of course - unless I make them myself, with spelt!

Spelt IS wheat.

It is a primitive wheat, that is tolerated by some people who can't
tolerate modern wheats. However, for many people, it's just wheat. For
people with gluten sensitivities, spelt is a no-no.

I DO wish vita-spelt hadn't used that misleading advertising campaign
touting spelt as a wheat alternative.

Mike