usual suspect

Spazzy Ditz wrote:

>>>that

>>>I never denied killing

>>You've written that "killing animals is wrong" and now you're splitting
>>hair after hair to justify yourself and your own murderous "wrong"
>>rampages. I love all your squirming, Skanky.

> No squirming,

You're squirming like one of the worms you cut in half before it died.
Writhing in pain.

> production

>>>Get it right,

>>I did.

>>>Maybe there will be.

>>Never.

> Stop snipping the part you're
> replying to.

There will NEVER be significant demand for "veganic" produce, you twit.

>>>I don't count bugs and worms.

>>I believe killing is wrong.
>>-- Skanky

> Mostly,

You can spin it all you want with such qualifications, but it doesn't
change the underlying meaning of your original position that killing
animals is wrong.

>>>Yeah it does.

>>No, it doesn't in either your principle or your practice.

> It makes a huge difference.

It makes NO difference, Skanky.

>>>Did you ever hear me

>>You made a blanket statement about killing animals, and you said you
>>believe it's wrong. Now you're waffling and squirming all over the
>>place. It's pretty amusing, but it shows what a poseur you really are.

> I have never included bugs and
> worms in that.

I believe killing animals is wrong.
-- Skanky

> But how will we ever know?

Because you wrote, "I believe killing animals is wrong."

> You snipped my
> side of the conversation again.

You were only spinning and squirming anyway.

>>>What soil additive does that?
>>>None of the ones I use.

>>I'm willing to bet you use products which include a bit of raw manure
>>which would burn small animals.

> Nope.

Yep.

> All manure must be
> composted before it's addition.

Not commercial amendments. They say it's fully composted, but they don't
always achieve their goal.

>>>Actually it kills one half of them.

>>I believe killing animals is wrong.
>>-- Skanky

> Mostly,

Doesn't matter how you try to spin it, killer.

>>Killing them half-by-half should also be wrong.
>>

>>>Sometimes both halves.

>>I believe killing animals is wrong.
>>-- Skanky

>>>No

>>Yes. You're squirming like the still-living worm half.

> You're setting up strawmen

I've not made any strawman, Skanky. I've addressed your points and
subsequent spin head-on.