Ma˘k

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:35:35 -0400, ted rosenberg
> Huffed and Puffed the following into the
madness of usenet:

>cc'd by email
>
>It is a shame that idiots flunk(or don't even take) basic statistics and
>then learn to google
>
>SURE there is a correlation, but that is not a CAUSE.
>
>Excess Insulin CAUSES weight gain..
>
>Then you come up with the misleading statement that coke causes weight
>gain. It is no more than any other foods, and a lot less than many.

Ted, would you please give it rest. They were not introducing a shill
post for an aspartame scam or misinforming anyone one how weight gain
occurs or what contributes to it. I made a mistake when I read the
thread, and it was clearly pointed out.

why are you missing the mistake you have made?

none of them have said that drinking soda caused their diabetes.

none of them said that drinking soda alone was the cause of the weight
problems.

none of them said that weight alone was the cause of their diabetes.

I noticed you missed the scammer post from the askyourdr scammer from
india.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;