ted rosenberg

Typical bullcrap

people who drink ANYTHING with carbs in it get calories.

Fruit juice is MUCH worse than coke.

and, with your broad swipe, eating or drinking ANYTHING "contributes to
weight gain" stop food and drink and you don't gain weight.

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"