None Given

"Karen Sexton" > wrote in message
> Where are you all getting Diet Rite with Splenda and Coke with
> Splenda? I am from CA, but am living in South Carolina now- they
> don't have as much variety here as they do in CA- it's even hard here
> to find Pepsi Edge- hey- I wonder if I can make my own "Pepsi-4"?
> With Pepsi Edge and regular Diet Pepsi?

I've seen Diet Rite in all the groceries and Wal-Marts, it's been around for
a while, mostly in the boxes of cans in various flavors but sometimes the
cola in the 6 pack of bottles. The new Coke w/Splenda I've only seen in
groceries in the coolers (20 oz. bottles) and in special displays (12 oz.
bottles,) so far. There is also Jones, I've found in a couple of
groceries, in glass bottles and Hansen's in cans that I've seen a couple of
places, a Wal-Mart and a health food store, the diet versions of both have
Splenda. I can't remember for sure but I don't think I've seen a cola
flavor in those.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes