Karen Sexton

On Thu, 26 May 2005 23:33:14 -0400, "anon"
> wrote:

>It sucks!! Lemon Pledge tasting..........
>
>I don't know why they just didn't add the splenda and not screw with the
>mix, but it is terrible. And I like Diet Coke normally, but if this is the
>best that they can do, I'm not drinking it anymore.
>
>Diet Rite with Spenda tastes a lot better and doesn't have that damn lemon
>taste.

Where are you all getting Diet Rite with Splenda and Coke with
Splenda? I am from CA, but am living in South Carolina now- they
don't have as much variety here as they do in CA- it's even hard here
to find Pepsi Edge- hey- I wonder if I can make my own "Pepsi-4"?
With Pepsi Edge and regular Diet Pepsi?

KS