Karen Sexton

On 26 May 2005 00:39:52 -0700, "Pete" > wrote:

>>And you have to install software in order to print the coupon.
>>Any spyware or adware installed at the same time?

>I wondered the very same thing when I went to download the coupon, so
>didn't.
>
>I am anxious to try it. I've been drinking Diet Rite (love their
>tangerine--although I limit myself to one soda a day at dinner.)
>because of all the horrors I've read about nutra-sweet... so don't
>anyone post the horrors of Splenda yet!
>
>I'm saddened to say that before being diagnosed, I used to drink about
>2 liters of Coke a day, and that got worse when I discovered it in tall
>glass bottles (bottled in Mexico) at a local market. Hard to believe I
>haven't touched a drop in 6 months.

Hello,

I am a newbie here (I posted the question about chocolate recipes-)

I just have to say I hate diet sodas- all of them- and I don't even
like Coke- prefer Pepsi and Dr. Pepper:-) but I tried Diet Coke with
Lime, and I think it's terrific! satisfies me. I think Splenda is
better for a person than Aspartame is, though, so I drink Pepsi Edge-
but it contains 1/2 sugar- the other half is Splenda.

Why is it we can get a man to the moon, but we can't make a good
sweetener that tastes like sugar and doesn't give one " the runs"?

KS