Gabe

"Alan S" > wrote in message
> Do what you like - but the nonsense written about aspartame
> is exactly that - nonsense.

Alan,
If aspartame doesn't bother you then use it but it does affect some people
adversely. It is not nonsense. I agree saying that it will cause everyone
a problem is nonsense but to say it will not cause problems in some people
is wrong. Both my daughter and I cannot tolerate aspartame in any form.
We have done diet elimination and every time we add aspartame back to our
diet we have problem. For us we will avoid aspartame. She also cannot
tolerate Splenda so she is out of luck. Very chemically sensitive.