Bubba

>I've decided to try a hand at barbecuing some pork butts, but I've run
>into a problem. I have no idea where to get wood. I don't have a
>fireplace or anything, and I've never actually bought wood before that
>wasn't treated for building and construction puposes. Where am I
>supposed to get hickory logs and the like to smoke with?

Department stores and grocers sometimes carry chip and chunks.
Check the yellow pages or want ads for "Firewood".
State parks and campgrounds often carry bundles of firewood for sale.
Ask around....someone usually has some deadwood they want to get rid of.

Bubba

--
You wanna measure, or you wanna cook?