Lewzephyr wrote:
> Presently I am using the Charbroiler Silver Smoker with side firebox.
> This weekend I did a large spread of 2 Briskets, 2 Pork Shoulders and
> 2 Chicken... and some links to be thrown in......
> Issue is the smoker does not have much cooking space to do all that in
> one session. What I usually do (as I did this weekend) is cook the
> Brisket the day before (because the time on it tends to be less
> consistent than the pork shoulder) and do the Shoulder and Chicken
> the day of.
> What I would like to have is a smoker I could do em all at the same
> time... obviously each would have a separate starting time... but
> hopefully a close ending time.

Lewzephyr-

Before you buy the Bandera try this (as suggested by another NB owner
on this list):

Add a few cooking grates under the ones you already have. The currently
unused space below could easily fit two boston butts, some ribs,
chickens or 1 brisket.

At least then you'd have some flexibility as to how much to cook
without heating the extra (vertical) cooking space in the Bandera and
spending the extra $$ to upgrade.

HTH,
Rob
Q 4 all