Shaun aRe

"Michael Odom" > wrote in message

> Do you have a lid on your grill? It's grilling you're doing, by the
> way, not barbecuing.

Why are some of you being so pointed about this? Here, in England, we are
barbequing when doing this, the device we do it upon, is a barbeque, the
done food, is barbequed food. What you refer to as 'broiling' is what we
call 'grilling' and food is 'grilled' *under* a heat source known as a
'grill'.

We have different nomenclature - so you are incorrect to say he is grilling
rather than barbequing, just as much as he would have been to tell you that
you were grilling, when you said you were broiling - come on folks - this is
a big world ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe