-L.

Martha wrote:
> I've ordered several vinyl tablecloth oilcloths from
> ClaudiaClaudine.com and I've been very happy with them. Those oilcloths
> get a lot of compliments. They look really nice in the home, and
> they're strong enough to use for outdoor picnics and things like that.
> Vinyl cloths I've gotten from Wal Mart, Target, etc. have always
> disappointed me.

Piggybacking

I don't have an exact source but I do have a suggestion: I use a vinyl
tablecloth underneath my cloth tablecloths on my hardwood dining table.
It's much less expensive than a table pad and essentially works the
same way for everyday use. I also still use heat protectors for dishes
though.

Most of the "heavier duty" vinyl ones I have found were from Rite Aid
pharmacy, but that was 5 years ago or so - and they were more
"expensive" - like $7.99 vs. $1.99 for the cheapies.

-L.