Martha

Default Vinyl Tablecloths?

I've ordered several vinyl tablecloth oilcloths from
ClaudiaClaudine.com and I've been very happy with them. Those oilcloths
get a lot of compliments. They look really nice in the home, and
they're strong enough to use for outdoor picnics and things like that.
Vinyl cloths I've gotten from Wal Mart, Target, etc. have always
disappointed me.