Damsel

RR > said:

>Leg, marinated with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary.
>Garlic and rosemary were made to go with lamb ;-).

I hear that about mint, too. I think I'll skip the rosemary. To me, it
tastes like I imagine pine needles would. Don't wanna eat a Christmas
tree! LOL!

>IMO, grass-fed lamb has far better flavour than grain-fed lamb so, if
>you can find it, use locally raised grass-fed lamb.

Since I'll probably have to special order the meat (I've never seen lamb in
any of the stores here), I'll make that request. Thanks!

Carol

--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: