Monsur Fromage du Pollet

Damsel wrote on 29 May 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> Lynn Gifford made marinated lamb kabobs for a Twin Cities cook-in
> awhile back. Crash and I both loved them. Neither of us had ever
> tried lamb before, and we haven't had any since.
>
> What would be a good cut for use in kabobs? I know absolutely
> nothing about lamb, so be kind.
>
> Thanks,
> Carol

The shoulder would work. Shoulder roasts are way cheaper and take to a
marinade well. I use shoulder roasts for stir frys as well as roasts.
Just remove the excess fat. I could rarely have lamb, the ex hated the
smell of it cooking. So cook your first one outside...just in case.

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban