Sarah

"Lynn from Fargo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
Wayne's right - leg. All I use on lamb is olive oil, smashed garlic,
grated onion, lemon juice and (a little) salt.

Lynn from Fargo
Experimenting on Wednesday with filet of pork and Melba's Cherry Jam
(and lime juice & chipotle.
=======================================

> Carol, the best cut to use for lamb kabobs is the leg; the next best cho ice
> is the shoulder cuts with the fat removed. The cubes should be cut into 1 to
> 1? inch cubes. Marinate the meat overnight to as long as 48 hours for best
> results.

> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
>
> Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
> Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Carol, I was watching Tamsin Day Lewis on TV yesterday making lamb kebabs,
(Kabobs) they looked delicious! Here's the link to the recipe (there's also a
picture of them)
http://www.uktvfood.co.uk/index.cfm/...D/512135.shtml
I've always made lamb kebabs with diced leg of lamb, but boned lamb chops work
great, as the high fat content keeps the meat juicy.

Sarah