Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Kate Connally
> wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> >
> > I decided to try the cheesy grits thing this morning. cooked the grits,
> > stirred a couple torn-up slices of fat free sharp cheddar into it,
> > sprinkled some onion powder, Sunny Paris, and black pepper on it and
> > stirred. It was ok, I guess, but I'll stick to plain, I think.
> > Curiosity has been satisfied.

> Don't you think it could have been the fat free cheese rather
> than the whole cheese grits concept? I love cheese grits but
> don't think they'd be very tasty with fat free cheese in them.
>
> Kate

Actually, that fat free cheese stuff is okay as far as I'm concerned.
Understand that I'm not a cheese connoisseur so as long as it tasted
even a little "cheesy" I was okay. And the no-fat thing is important
right now.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 5/8/05.
"Are we going to measure, or are we going to cook?" -Food Critic Mimi Sheraton