Sheldon

Rusty wrote:
> SPAM and Peanut Salad
>
> Ingredients
>
> Dressing
> 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
> 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
> 2 tablespoons peanut butter
> 1 tablespoon Less Sodium Soy Sauce
> 1 teaspoon sugar
> 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
> 1 garlic clove, minced
>
> Salad
> 2 cups shredded napa cabbage or lettuce
> 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
> 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM Classic, cut into 2-inch strips
> 1 cup shredded carrots
> 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen pea pods
> 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
> 1/4 cup chopped green onions
>

> In small bowl, using wire whisk or fork, whisk together all dressing
> ingredients. In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Drizzle
> with dressing.

That's too labor intensive and takes too much time. I just had Spam
for lunch, straight from the can cold Spam slices with a big slice of
sweet onion on toasted English muffins schmeared with Heinz hot dog
relish... and I had to improvize because the last of the seeded rye was
moldy... Mr and Mrs. Piggy, my resident Canada geese got the rye.

Sheldon