Old 14-05-2005, 05:12 AM
Damsel

"jmcquown" said:

Damsel wrote:

I think Jill's biggest crime is including too much information when
she posts. I told her so in e-mail, and I think she's taking it to
heart. I know her pretty well. I think she's more detail-oriented
than prejudiced. She shops at that store several times a week. I
don't think she'd do that if she had a problem with the people who
work there.

Just my 50 cents.
Carol

Exactly. Not to mention, I took them dinner (Minestrone) last week because
if you work from 3-midnight, when do you get a chance to eat? And the
Minestrone did not include Italian sausage because I'm sensitive to the fact
these guys (who are from Yemen) don't eat pork. They are very nice people.

I know the real reason you didn't include Italian sausage in the soup.
It's because you hate Italians! I know you!

Carol