Damsel

"jmcquown" > said:

>Rona Y. wrote:
>> (piggy-backing)

>> Your prejudices are showing again...

>Not prejudice, simply a statement of fact.

I think Jill's biggest crime is including too much information when she
posts. I told her so in e-mail, and I think she's taking it to heart. I
know her pretty well. I think she's more detail-oriented than prejudiced.
She shops at that store several times a week. I don't think she'd do that
if she had a problem with the people who work there.

Just my 50 cents.
Carol