Dan Birchall

Default Humidor + Temperature for storing chocolate?

(Alex Rast) wrote:
> On a related note (serious) - for shipping and even for storage, as long as
> the chocolate is well-wrapped, the best way to store it is packed in cocoa.
> This can get expensive but if you have access to cocoa in bulk bins, it's
> easy to do. It's not especially vital to choose a high-quality cocoa - any
> one will do.

Probably works well for any kind of contraband. Everything makes it
through customs as "just a box of cocoa."

What are the benefits to packing chocolate in cocoa, Alex? I mean, I'm
sure there's some science behind it, osmosis or whatever...

-Dan

--
http://ChocoLocate.com/ - The Chocolate Lovers' Page, established 1994.