Hunt

In article .com>,
says...

>Greetings! Long time reader, first time poster. I always love the
>"what's your house wine" and "inexpensive pinot noir" threads. My
>inexpensive Pinot Noir is still the Mark West Edna Valley 2002 -
>$10-$11.
>Where would be an appropriate site/newsgroup to post winery dinners
>that our Inn is hosting?
>Thank you!
>Eric

www.twinfarms.com

As only a lone vote in a sea of international subscribers, I have no problem
with an FYI article being posted here - remembering that it will only be of
local interest. That said, it would also be nice to see TNs on the wines and
their pairings, or at least the menu with which the wines were served.

If there is some inherent problem with posting notices such as these, I hope
that some astute subscriber will point that out, in a kind manner. I recall,
in days gone by, that reminders of the "next tasting lunch," or similar were
once posted here. It seems these were for a wine group in, or around, the
Washington DC/US area. Most often, follow up postings on what was consumed
were also posted. Though of regional interest, the "results" of these lunches
were anticipated, at least by me.

Hunt