Rina

I've been following this thread with interest.
Since I still don't have a food processor, I'm curious about food processors
but don't a clue what I'd use it for or where I'd put it.

How long does it take to clean the food processor?

That's pretty much the same pizza dough recipe that I make in my bread
machine, but with a bread machine I can program it to start at a specific
time and have dough ready to be used when I return home from a long
afternoon of shopping or football game for example. Putting the ingredients
into the machine also takes less than 5 minutes. I don't understand what you
mean about coming back to do the next step... the next step would be roll
out the dough and make pizza.

Gram

news I also don't have to come back