Are you crazy. Why would anyone wants to pay so much. My family has
operated a leading tea plantation in China for many generations, and
yes Keemun is an excellent tea by itself or mix with Ceylon and other
Indian teas to make the famous "English Breakfast Tea". Keemun is
rarely found in cake forms. Tea is such an individual think, if you
like it aged, go for it., but I would not pay anything over $100.
Actually I do have a number of authentic keemun tea dating back to the
1940s, 50s, and 60s. It is something that we put on display. I never
had any plans of consuming it because I don't think it would taste any
good.