Mary Beth Goodman

On Tue, 03 May 2005 22:55:17 GMT, "Vox Humana" >
> wrote:
>
> > >You can make pizza dough in your food processor in under 5 minutes.

Sounds so ridiculous, but I do this regularly with the recipe that came
with my cuisinart processor. I tried it the first time because I had a
real hankering for pizza and figured what the heck. Turned out Great!

Takes longer to heat the oven up. And having a really hot oven is
important.

I do use a pizza stone and also have a larger one for bread making.
Makes a real difference for the crust. I got the pizza stone on sale at
Dansk and consider it a real plus. I got a larger one later on because
the pizza stone wasn't big enough to bake two loaves of bread on.

I'm sure glad I tried that recipe! It's a fun part of my week.

--
Mary Beth
Orientation::Quilter