Alex Chaihorsky

To really address the issue we need to discuss the chemical and physical
changed that tea undergo during storage and how that affects the features of
the brewed tea. Since black, green, wulong and puerh teas are so very
different in both physical and chemical senses and the resulting brew is
enjoyed in different ways, there is no single answer.
Few people realize, though, that teas (especially wulongs) can be
surprisingly strongly envigorated by mild roasting and other heat
threatments.
Many a tea merhant re-roast their teas somethimes more than once.

Sasha.