Ida Slapter

On Tue, 03 May 2005 22:23:54 GMT, "jimmyjames"
> wrote:

> can't stand the thought of Buying a pizza stone for some ridiculous price
>and have it break.

Go to your local ceramic tile outlet and pick up some assorted tiles
for a buck a piece. I have been using some from when they laid the
foyer floor and those tiles have been in my oven for over six years
now. And...I run them through the cleaning cycle of the oven every
time.

The Fine Art of Cooking involves personal choice.
Many preferences, ingredients, and procedures may not
be consistent with what you know to be true.
As with any recipe, you may find your personal
intervention will be necessary. Bon Appetit!