Monsur Fromage du Pollet

EwwHww wrote on 03 May 2005 in alt.food.diabetic

> Breakfast: 3 egg whites and 1 fat free hot dog fried in Pam.
> Sprinkle just a little non fat shredded cheddar
> 1 Jalapeņo Pepper
> (cook like a skillet omelet)
> 1 cup decaff coffee (if you can take caffeine
> then go for
> it)
>
> Lunch: 1/2 cup salad mix (the cheap kind)
> 1/6 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
> 2 teaspoons no fat dressing with splenda
> 1 can Diet Rite
>
> Supper: 4 ounces lean Top Sirloin (grilled)
> 1/2 cup frozen spinach
> 1/2 cup frozen green beans
> 1 can Diet Rite or 2 cups of Good Tea (No
> caffeine if
> needed)
> and flavor with your favorite sugar
> substitute.
>

> What do you think? I also recommend drinking 8 glasses of water a
> day too.

There are no carbs in Fat. In fact the fat gets all burnt up and your
LDL level drops...so go full fat... at least at 20 carbs a day it does.

So go mad use real eggs...real hard cheeses. I found that skin left on
chicken works well in the low carb diet.

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban