Gregory Morrow

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> She apparently expected everyone on r.f.c. to have memorized Barb's

recipe.

I know. Then the OP is lashing out at everyone because no "help" is
forthcoming, they have to set themselves up as a "victim".

Instead of "defusing" the sitch by saying something like "Hey, I'm sorry,
I've been tensed up" or some such this person will simply bail on the whole
thread and in a short time will start up the same behavior anew...stomping
their feet and holding their breath all the while no doubt.

At least it's nice to know that in this day and age when a "pound" can of
coffee is twelve ounces and the Plaza Hotel is being turned into condos that
some things *never* change :-)

--
Best
Greg