Gregory Morrow

sf wrote:

> On Sun, 01 May 2005 14:02:40 -0500, zxcvbob wrote:
>
> > Why did you bother asking the question? Just so you could yell at

Wayne
> > and Michael when they suggested you taste it and see?
> >
> > Throwing it away seems kind of stupid.

> That's Sheryl Rosen (or catmandy, depending on her mood) for you.
> >
> > Be sure and tell the hostess, when you show up with a supermarket pie,
> > that you baked a fresh rhubarb custard cake and then threw it away
> > rather than bring it because it *might* have been too sweet. I'm sure
> > she'll appreciate that.

> She probably told them the entire story, more than once.

I've only been reading this thread for five minutes and I'm sick of it
already :-)

I've done similar boo - boos before but unless the dish is *really* dire
I'll take it along. At the very worst we'll at least have a good laff over
it. More often than not it will be somewhat edible, and some would not even
notice the "mistake" if it weren't mentioned...

I'd certainly never set myself up as a victim over such a trivial matter.
Some folx just like to wallow in drama I guess...

--
Best
Greg