zxcvbob

Sheryl Rosen wrote:
> Wayne Boatwright at wrote on 5/1/05 12:36 PM:
>

>>On Sun 01 May 2005 08:02:19a, Sheryl Rosen wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>>

>>>Well, for some reason, this morning when I did my search, the first
>>>recipe that came up was the one where Barb stated she originally posted
>>>an incorrect amount of sugar, it was really 1 cup of sugar, not two.

>>If the cake doesn'y fall, it'll be fine.

> why would it fall???
>
> Once again, no one answers the question.
> "Has anyone made it with the 2 cups of sugar?"
>
> No.
> Ok, thanks.
>
> Gee, I could taste it. No kidding.
> Obviously, if I wanted to do that, I would have.
> I'm not showing up at someone's house with a cake that a sliver's been taken
> out of. Friends or not.
>
> It's going in the garbage.
>
> I'm stopping at the bakery on the way.

Why did you bother asking the question? Just so you could yell at Wayne
and Michael when they suggested you taste it and see?

Throwing it away seems kind of stupid.

Be sure and tell the hostess, when you show up with a supermarket pie,
that you baked a fresh rhubarb custard cake and then threw it away
rather than bring it because it *might* have been too sweet. I'm sure
she'll appreciate that.

Best regards,
Bob