Monsur Fromage du Pollet

Dog3 wrote on 01 May 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> Hmmm... decisions, decisions. I would cut a very small sliver of
> cake and taste it. If it's too sweet, go buy the pie. If the cake
> is good, take it to the Easter bash and explain to the
> host/hostess you had to taste it because you thought you may have
> made an error on the recipe while making the cake.
>
> Michael

I agree with Michael, Taste test and explain. With the many rave
reviews of the cake tasting so good...the hostess understand the
abnormal situation. But a small small sliver...so the hostess won't
think she is getting slighted.

It kinda goes with friends...they will understand this kinda thing.

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban