Default Mac Restaurant Software?

(I know this is probably more topical to one of the restaurant groups,
but there's so much more traffic here I'm hoping someone will have a
brilliant idea.)

I've got a client who is selling prepared foods at the local farmer's
market. She's asked for help in determining her costs. First we
fiddled around with Excel, which works but is cumberson for the
features she wants. So I found her some recipe costing software (Ipro,
which is cheap enough that even if it doesn't work well it's a good
deal), which they loved based on the sales literature. Then she says
"Does it matter if I have a Mac?"

Her business partner, who has never needed to use any software that
didn't come pre-installed, decided that a Mac was the right computer
for them to use. (Not because Microsoft is evil, presumably, since
they use Office and IE. But they're unwilling to run a Windows
emulator, for fear the flaws of Windows will ruin the Mac.)

So we're looking for Mac-compatible software that handles recipe
costing, sub-recipes, unit conversion within and between weight and
volume, and enough inventory control that their calculated costs are
based on what they're actually paying.

Phoebe