Gal Called Jani

One time on Usenet, "Dana" > said:
> "Tim923" > schreef in bericht

> > I notice some people sell unopened soda bottles and cereal boxes from
> > past decades (1950s thru '80s for example).
> >
> > Although many don't want to try eating or drinking them, and the
> > sellers recommend not to, is the food still good.
> >
> > Could a cereal box packed away for 20 years still be good? Thanks.

> http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives...ont_eat_it.php
>
> According to Steve a 1991 box of cereal is edible. It's not the 20 years you
> asked about, but I find 14 years nonetheless impressive. Check out the other
> odd food reviews on this page, they are hilarious!
> (I got this link from r.f.c, if I recall correctly.)

The bit about Potted Meat Food Product is a stitch!

"There aren't too many products that feel the need to reassure
you that they are, in fact, "food." Already not a good sign."

I've never been brave enough to try that stuff, looks like I'm
glad I'm food timid...

--
Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same