Roy

>That's an impressive looking machine! Still, I would imagine that
it's
>well out of my budget at this time.

I am certain that is cheaper than the Hobart in the same way with their
larger models, Several years back I remember a bakery who purchased 3
large Bear Varimixer which made that establishment save lot of money
as it cost about IIRC half the price for the same size model of the
Hobart!
Performance wise I had seen Bear mixers working along side with Hobart
and they last as long! Unfortunately its not as well known as the
Hobart in the US. but widely used in Europe and elsewhere where
planterary mixers are the primary equipment.
>From my experience with dough mixing using this Bear mixer, the dough

seems to develope slightly faster..
Roy