Space Cowboy

Save your money. Shop the ethnic stores with chump change. With
hundreds of commercial teas you'll find something you like. The best
news from last year the Taiwan oolongs made it to the shelves. You
can't go wrong with a 5lb/$5 bag of Chinese restaurant oolong. You can
find plenty of pu in Chinatown for penny/gram. Try to find some of
that black Caykur from Turkey in the 500g bags for $3. It's one of the
best. The best Ceylon I've ever tasted is an OP from Royal World found
in Arabic stores. If the Arabic Assam brands got any more malty they'd
need ice cream.

Jim

teadrinker wrote:
> > it's your conscious trying to tell you to give up
> > those bloody tea companies

> Well, to be honest, this tea is to hold me over until I can get to

some