Michael Plant

4/28/05

>> it's your conscious trying to tell you to give up
>> those bloody tea companies

> Well, to be honest, this tea is to hold me over until I can get to some
> better tea.

I hear ya'. I feel your pain. Seriously, if it's something that came up
for recently and seems to have spread across the tea horizon, it's most
likely a temporary taste glitch that will pass. If it's specific to those
teas and companies you mention, who knows. I notice a metalic flavor coming
out of some roasted Tie Guan Yins on occasion, and that's considered to be a
good thing, provided it's not overwhelming.

Michael