jimmyjames

Oh yea... As an experiment, Last night, I made a pizza using "Pillsbury
Pizza Dough" I even used the stinkin' Pizza Stone. I used Italian Sausage,
Manzinilla olive slices, Sauteed Onions and Mushrooms, pepperoni and a
little more than a lb. of mozerla...
It was better than frozen, better than boboli... but not nearly as good as
Good ol' homade crust on my perforated pan...