Bubba

grythe wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:47:23 -0400, Bubba
> wrote:
>

>>Actually I did boil some ribs once. Was wanting pork stock for some
>>reason and found some way cheap ribs in the used meat section of the
>>supermart. The dog got the ribs but I do remember it made some killer
>>stock!
>>

>*Used Meat section* !!!!!
>
>What the hell is ..... *used meat* ????

Guess it's a bit like "day old bread". The local W/D puts the meats
that will expire that day in one section and steeply cuts the prices.
Since I'm in the habit of calling leftovers "used" (as in...I've got
some used peas in the frige) this section became the "used meat" section.
Sorry about the confusion...some have accused me of being a half bubble
shy of plumb.

Bubba

--
You wanna measure, or you wanna cook?