Chef Juke

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 08:09:55 -0700, Chef Juke >
wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 07:46:41 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:
>
>>Chef Juke wrote:
>>>
>>> Man this sucker's big! Now I'm wondering how I'm gonna get that puppy
>>> moved into the backyard...not sure the gate in the fence is wide
>>> enough.
>>>

>>This is what I did to get my K7 and K9 onto the backyard patio:
>>
>><http://www.mlmartin.com/albums/Kamadodeliveryandsetup/index.htm>
>>
>>Matthew

>Dang. If I only had a John Deere tractor with a pallet fork
>attachment!
>
>Oh, and a wide enough pathway around the side of the house to drive
>the tractor.
>
>I haven't had a chance to check the K9 for damage as it's in the back
>of a friend's warehouse, but I'll probably have enough of our stuff
>unpacked and out of the way to be ready to have him bring it over this
>week and will check it out thoroughly when it arrives.
>
>-Chef Juke
>"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>www.chefjuke.com

Well I've gotten the K9 uncrated and all is well. All of the bolts
are where they should be and the lid seals and opens perfectly (albeit
needing a tad more arm strength on the lift, but after I adjust the
springs a bit I think all will be well.

I also unpacked the K1 I got for my daughter and we fired it up last
night to break it in. Cute little thing (the K1...well okay, my
daughter is cute too).

Sofiajust fired it up by herself for the first time and is going to
grill some bratwurst for our dinner as her first grilled meal....

Meanwhile, the K9 is still in the garage until I work out the
logistics to get it into the backyard. The side yard is still a swamp
and I have bad visions of what would happen if I tried to roll it
around that way...the visions are strangely reminiscent of the final
scene of the original Planet of the Apes with me being Charlton Heston
looking at a half submerged K9 and screaming "You Maniacs! You sank it
all to H*ll!!!"

;-)