Sprang

In article k.net>,
"rick" > wrote:

> Why? Your diet can and does kill many more animals than some
> diets that include meat. So what's the point of a simple rule
> for simple minds?

What's the point of trolling a vegetarian newsgroup if you're not a
vegetarian? Do you visit a different group every day or something?

And who said anything about a simple rule/ I said it was a website. And the
fact that the website is called LessMeat.com implies that it is about
eating less meat, not applying some simple rule you posit.

I suppose a complex rule would suit you better?

Do you eat a low-death, all-meat diet? If so, why?