Andre

MikeD escreveu:

> I'm curious what the other wine fanatics out there consider their "house
> wines"--those red and/or white wines that you always keep on day, drink
> with most meals, and feel is economical enough to stock by the half-case
> or case.
>
> Anyone have any recommendations?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

I think most Rioja Crianza (red) of good producers are fine as an every
day wine.
Recently I tasted a Vin de Pays d'Oc very interesting (Altera, from
Schroder & Schyler), only US$ 16.00 (well, in Brazil we have VERY HIGH
import taxes on beverages, so maybe it costs only US$ 10.00 elsewhere(.
Another very "drinkable" wine is Alamos Cabernet Sauv from Catena,
Argentina. Only U$ 13.50 (or about US$ 8.00).