LIMEYNO1

Default coarse salt container for my wife

I bought some kosher (David's) and it came in a neat plastic container with
a screw off top and sprinkler. Works for me, I just refill it.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

<>< ><>
www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/