Chuck Reid

Here in Ontario Canada, I continue to adhere to my resolution to BUY only
Ontario wines. Current "House" selections include;

Cave Spring Cellars 2002 Gamay Reserve
Cave Spring Cellars 2003 Chardonnay Reserve and/or CSC 2003 Riesling Reserve

Interspersed with various and sundry Ontario selections as the occasion
permits or demands, I am one happy camper.
--
Regards
Chuck

To reply, delete NOSPAM from return address