Falky foo

yeh.. I was just thinking.. I don't really think of "relaxation" and
"coffee" together.

"The delicate pitter patter of the rain outside is washing the oil and
assorted crap down the gutters as you swerve onto the road, a cup of Cafe
Francais clutched between your legs. You settle into your car seat as the
morning sun blinds you and the freeway traffic comes to a standstill. You
cringe in anticipation of the monthly executive meeting that will take up
the first half of your day, then you squeeze the cup unconsciously and the
scalding hot liquid spills over your pressed pants and scalds your genitalia
as you scream in agony."