Food For Thought

What happened was that SOMEONE told her to be more animated on screen.
And now we have an annoying goofy giggling marionette with a loud raspy
GRATING voice, flailing its over-gesticulaing arms.... with "this
GOOOOO-IN ONNNNN.....and THAT gooooooo-in' ONNNNNN".....and the" EVOO
that's extra virgin olive oil" and her damned "GB...that's GARBAGE
BOWL...." Stick a dish towel in her mouth and she'd almost be
watchable again. She's also on every ten minutes and I am sick of her
face. I do find she's worse to listen to from another room than to
watch. I love all the really funny sexual jokes she makes and doesn't
realize she's making them. And...when she affixes her cutsie words to
her food like "dump" and doesn't realize what she's saying it's
priceless.