MikeD

Hunt:

I knew I'd get an international flavored response. My question wasn't
geared so much towards running out and trying to find those wines as it
was to get a feel for what people in the NG prefer.

I see a lot of responses listing French wines, so I guess I better get
to work trying a few. I've had a few non-varietal French reds (Cotes du
Rhone, Beaujolais) but I'm pretty far behind the rest of you, so I
better get moving. I just hope my liver holds out! <grin>

http://www.webwinerack.com - Wine, Wine Reviews, and Wine Information